cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We just order LMS 3.2 installation DVD from Cisco. So we will upgrade it from 3.0. Based on the Cisco document, before I upgrade it, I need to stop service and backup data. All of data will be automatically migrated to new version with local installa...

Hello all,I have installed ciscoworks lms 3.2 on windows 2003. The discovery ran successfully and the devices were added to dcr.After a few days, the ciscoworks processes were automatically down.“Processes NOSServer, CmfDbMonitor, FHServer, IPMProces...

Yousofzai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Catalyst 4003 with a locauser configured and local authentication enabled as backup.  Tacacs is primary auth method.  If I perform a "Device Credential Verification" for "Telner Enable Mode Username and Password" with the Tacacs server reach...

jwright by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to be able to use the baseline compliance tool in LMS to check the NTP server config on my routers & switches. Specifically I would like to check that IP address 1 exists in the NTP config on my core router & that IP address 2 exists on ...

acarnegie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I filter out of sync report in RME?? For example when the router has the different ntp clock-period in the running config and the startupconfig - the out of sync is generated for this device. So I have to a lot of out of sync devices and I have t...

I would need to know if CiscoWorks LMS 3.1 can perform the following tasks:At least once a week connect all our machines a perform a couple of show command. The output of this show should be captured and the results should be sent by email or to HPOV...

Resolved! NTP not synching

I'm trying to get NTP from my internal hosts to synch against a router on the edge.  I control all of the devices involved.Currently, I have been able to get my switches in the DMZ to synch to the router but not my internal switches.Following is the ...

JONESJ007 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our helpdesk folks use Cisco view to enable/disable ports.  Yesterday one of our switches lost power and the running config was not saved.  Is there I can force Cisco View to save the config so this doesn't happen?If not, does anyone know of a work a...