cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello !I have some ASA 5505 in my network, that is used to separate the company network from some poduction networks. Each ASA gives IP adresses to clients by DHCP in each production network. I would like to check by SNMP, if possible, the DHCP lease...

Windows 2003 R2LMS 3.2DFM 3.2.0CM 5.2.1RME 4.3.1Hello,All my device steel in learning mode.Also I have this error on the page DFM - Device Management - Device Import - Auto AllocationError in getting instance of TreeGenerator class com.cisco.nm.trx.k...

ocaron by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have LMS3.2 RME4.3.1 on solaris serverCan LMS see/save if a HW added/removed to the box. and is it debends on syslog or SNMP to detect changes?What is the different between Reports-Report Generato-Inventory-"24 hoursinventory change report" and Re...

I am trying to install the lms32win (LAN Managment System) evaluation software.  The download from cisco.com using the cisco dowload tool seems to go ok.  However, when I try to copy the zip file to a usb drive windows xp gives me a crc error so I ca...