cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have LMS 3.1 and CiscoWorks doesn't work. I get the following error:Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: InChargeEvent Category: (1)Event ID: 16640Date: 6/12/2009Time: 9:33:48 PMUser: N/AComputer: GESTIONDescription:Th...

i wanna know after installing LMS 3.0 and Dec-2007 Update,complete installation,what is the next step to start configuring the LMS,I have configured my switches and routers by community string and they are ready to communicate,Can i know the proper s...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have LMS3.1,RME4.2,ciscoview6.1.8 and Integration Utility1.8.0 with the latest devices update but in CiscoView only we can't view the Cisco CRS-1 8-Slot Single-ShelfSystem,SysObjectID:.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.643The below message is appeared: MessageCanno...

HiI have successfully installed CiscoWorks Common Services 3.0.2, and CiscoWorks Voice Manager 3.1.0. However, I log in to Cisco Works, and when clicking on CW Voice Manager, it asks for credentials, I try to login using superadmin and the password I...

I'm after some help to understand when I can use a nested policy in QPM 4.1. I want to avoid having to write ACLs multiple times and ai get the impression nested policies may help here. However, the docs are pretty poor so don't tell you when you can...

Resolved! Email notification

Hi all,I have a need to just receive emails for environment issues. I have turned off polling for everything except environment. I have created an event set just for environment like fans & power. When I add a new email subscription, I get all sorts ...

paul_rick by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiMy data center, HO and Branch office use a lot of Router and Switch. somes device are add my network and some are gone for meintenence . so its a big trouble to manual handle the device . My concern is to deliver the status of devices position at a...