cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings, I'm attempting to configure netflow export to an external collector. The NDE is set to use a particular IP address and port on a workstation. I can see udp traffic coming in but it is not recognized as netflow traffic by the application.I ...

HiUnder CommonServices->Server->Reports->Process Status i can see the DataPurge Status as "Adminstrator has shutdown this server". DMF Faulthistory PurgeJob is set to run daily. DMF Version is 2.0.4. My question is, is this the normal behaviour?Thank...

anywebsbb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have remote syslogging enabled on my 6509 pointing to a Solaris 10 box. The sh log says it is sending log messages, but the solaris box is not getting them. Here is the config for the 6500 : logging facility local6 logging trap informational lo...

poirot1967 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any easy way to remove a directory to create space in the flash, without having to delete everysingle file in it first?rmdir does not work if there are files in the directory.thks

srego4 by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I get the HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error when trying to access the package map for RME. Common Services > Device Update > Resource Manager Essentials.The content of the error message is: type Exception reportmessage Internal Server Err...

neonetsup by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ISP connections from two different ISPs. The problem I have is with email and other services using DNS. Does anyone know of a way to forward to a backup ISP if the primary is down. The only option I have seen so far is BGP. Is there so...

wrwiii122 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any alternative ways of connecting to the console port on all the cisco devices other than using the blue RJ-45 to DB9 cable? All the new laptops anymore are coming with no serial ports on them so we?re having to hold on to the ancient la...

snooter by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card