cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,LMS has crashed for an unknown reason. I was unable to log on this morning so jumped onto the server and tried a net stop / start crmdmgtd with the result:C:\WINDOWS>pdshowERROR: connect to dmgtd process on "127.0.0.1" on port 42340 failed:C:\...

martyyates by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,I am unable to add images either from local devices or from cisco.com to the RME repository. Got an error msg once requesting I check jrm - which is running fine. swim debug log attached.thanks for any help,Marty.

Resolved! Wierd RME error??

VLAN RUNNING May 24 2007 16:03:52 CM0012: Unable to create new version on archive $1 Action: Check if disk space is available and directory has required permissions I have checked disk space and their is plenty, i have looked at the version tree and...

I am attempting to add a device to Common Services but I receive an error message that there is a duplicate entry. I have looked in Common Services and RME and I cannot find the device by name or IP address to remove it / re-add it.My original goal w...

Hi folks,LMS 2.5.1 (RME 4.0.3)I seem to be experiencing frequent messages when navigating to certain parts of cwks.This only happens in RME > Config Mgmt > Archive Mgmt > Archive Mgmt JobsThis was the error on my browser HTTP Status 500 - Internal ...

Hi all,LMS 2.5 on Windows 2003 Server.Tried to update devices via Common Services > Software Centre > Device update. Selected RME and pointed to local psu_download\rme directory. The app picked up all the new device packages and I told it to instal...