cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Backstory: I started doing business IT work with the MSP model. It's been a year in operations now, and after a bit more testing on our small client base (8 clients between 5 and 50 computers) I'll be comfortable pushing sales. I'm not comfortable wi...

Looking at the 3,000+ page CMTS Reference Guide, I can not find any information of the "CM Initialization Reason". Does Cisco have a list of CM Initialization Reasons that come up at the bottom of the Show Cable modem Verbose command?I believe it wou...

What is everyone's thoughts on Cisco and their Network Management?Prime Infrastructure has been a pretty decent and affordable product if unfortunately mainly only for the LAN side. Now that Cisco is shunning PI and only supporting some of the newer ...

agistchau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We are setting up a new SIEM and one of the requirements is to track accounting information, such as users logging in to the devices and making configuration changes. On the Cisco N9Ks, the output of the "show accounting log" is what we need to...

aok by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Prime SSH

Hi Guys, I have been asked to permit another user ssh access to the prime CLI (Prime 3.9) but only Admin permits this. I have tried to make a new local user and i just selected all options as a test but i still get access denied when trying to ssh to...

Hello dears, I have a question, Can I create over 1000 VLANs on nexus while using RSTP mode?I tried but it denied me, but when I use MSTP it allow me to configure, the nexus are connected to many 2960 Catalyst switches and all 2960 are using RSTP, wh...

John N by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Enable snmp traps

I am a little confused and need to make sure I have my switches configured correctly before I speak with the folks who manage the SNMP server resources. I am following documentation https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst2960x/sof...

romanroma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a Catalyst Switch 6000. Inoticed that after the execution of the job inventory in LMS, and after the snmp queries reached the equipement, the cpu value reached 98-99 % due to the process : PDU DISPATCHER (what’s it ?) I have also a scri...

Hello all, recently I changed all Access Points from 2600 series to 2800 series. After that I removed the old APs from the inventory but the folder still exists. Same with APs from 3500 series.  How can I delete those empty folders? Regards,Stephan

cisco prime empty folder.PNG

I have installed and implemented Prime 3.6.Everything working correct.Now I noticed I cant access web, from ssh I found this: prime/admin# show application status ncs% Application ncs is not installed prime/admin# show versionCisco Application Deploy...

I have a WLC 2504 but I'm getting error of request time out and disconnection of users on wireless on both mobile and laptop but on my core switch i have blocked udp ports 5000,1900,138,137,136,135Anyone please help and tell me if this issue is occur...

Cisco licensing appears to be a dark art. Hoping someone could enlighten me as to what is the difference between call-home and smart transport.Recently updated Cisco 9800 controller from 16.12 --> 17.3 which changed how smart licensing works. I'm rea...

NWJ by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, so this is more or less asking for some examples to further my understanding. I understand;Static NAT (1 specific internal IP to 1 specific external IP) like 192.168.1.5 to be 207.107.x.177 Internet address always. PAT (A range of internal IP’...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes