cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

i want to connect WAN(branches of organization with vpn) to server farm firewall. is that design has problem? please if it has problem i.e connecting WAN to this internal  firewall please help me with reason. a. connect with core switchb. connect wit...

Good Day, Switch Model C9200L-24P-4X  Above switch was initially configured with Telnet login, changed the transport input on both vty line 0 4 and vty line 5 15 to SSH Login with SSH  Get prompted with a username and password field, supply username ...

afterfax by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I can see that Cisco Prime 3.10 was released end of September but I can only see that it's available for order only at the moment. Link to General 3.10 releasehttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/cloud-systems-management/prime-infrastructure-3...

jon.ellis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2 member C3850 core stack, switch 1 is in provisioned state and is physically removed (not by me) switch 2 is the active switch. If I perform #no switch 1 provision will switch 2 renumber to switch 1 automatically when the first switch 1 dis...

I'm trying to enter the the following command on the Nexus 5K switch and it's not working. Ip route 192.168.8.0/24 192.168.9.10 I want to setup so the 192.168.8.0/24 next hop is 192.168.9.10 so that traffic goes to another switch instead of going the...

dlynch by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,  Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500e-ENTSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.2(1) i want to configure netflow 9,  There is a server from which you need to collect information ,  flow exporter nat12description NAT12destination 10.10.0.3 (collector)sou...

Some time ago my instance of Prime 3.8 lost ~ about half of its mapping data.  Any means to determine when the event occurred so I can reach back and do a restore?  AP positioning's are not otherwise recorded and will be a bit difficult to recover.