cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 6513 with FWSM and NAM. I am spanning the outside vlan to run a full time packet capture and capture statistics in the overview section. Other engineers and I are debating if this is a good practice or not. Is leaving a span "on" full time O...

I am using dfm 2.0.5 and on my routers I am using fr and virtual templates and ppp encap on them. For backup I am using dialers and dialer watch trigering. DFM does not recognize dialer as backup interface. Can I make DFM to see dialer as backup inte...

dragec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My center company go to Internet throught 2 ISP links, the branch offices connect center company throught Lan-to-Lan VPN ,some offices by one ISP link and other offices by the other ISP link. Now I config VPN on PIX6.35 ,how to config to reach the go...

king-1195 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Now, my pix flash have pix6.35 and 7.01 images , and I config boot from 6.35. But when reload, system prompts "Image must be at least 7-0-0-0 error in file flash:/pix635.bin" and it boot from 7.01 .why ?

king-1195 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, is(are) there a corresponding snmp OID value(s) for show rtr enhanced-history collection-statistics or show ip sla monitor enhanced-history collection-statistics ?I looked through the CISCO-RTTMOM-MIB and there is no information about it.I thi...