Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! About bus error

If the router has the bus error message and it indicates the address, how can I identify which part of hardware within the router has problem (which memory slot or module)?For example:System was restarted by bus error at PC 0x400B9A58, address 0xB0D0...

benche by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running LMS 2.2 on Windows 2000 Server monitoring less than 40 routers and less than 200 switches. There have been various issues over the years - some resolved and working, and others not resolved. In order to get "up-to-date" with the applic...

k-kriegel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I have a old Cisco 1602 router for a small LAN. I am trying to configure it to to hand out address dynamically. There doesn't seem to be a 'ip dchp pool' command like some of the newer routers with newer code. Any suggestions on how to s...

On a box with CiscoWorks with Common Services SP3.CSA MC 5.0 Somebody please help me with the following:In Log File Status, the File Size of many of the files is greater than their stated Size Limits, but the File System Utilization is less than 10%....

pmccubbin by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,Our network router has 4 serial interfaces and 2 Ethernet interfaces. The router is working in SNMP V2 with SNMP based application. One of the Ethernet interfaces is restricted. Thus, i do not want it to be polled VIA SNMP. How can i not...