cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,has anyone installed the Service Pack 4 for the Campus Manager 4.0 successfuly ?The Ani Server on our Solaris Server is initializing since 24 hours after the installation (daemon restart and even a reboot don't change this situation ). No CM Fe...

I would like to know what messages will be generated by the commands:CATOS: set snmp trap enable envtempIOS: snmp-server enable traps envmon temperatureWill this generate a syslog message? If yes, what is that message?Will this generate an SNMP trap...

marlonyu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I want to learn working mechanism of RSAC. We are using LMS 2.2 RME 3.5 and when syslog messages came a lot other server processes are nearly stopping. So a remote syslog server is a solution or not?RegardsÖZlem

o_z_l_e_m by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day all,I'm evaluating Cisco Access Registrar 4.0 and I'm trying to configure LEAP with authentication to 3rd party radius. I've found some userguides for the product on the Cisco webpage but it doesn't clarify how to configure the setup we have...

gudvardur by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This is our story:We bought the upgrade license from LMS 2.x to 2.5, and we got the license file from cisco by prociding the PAK number. On a fresh server (no LMS 2.2), after installation of Common Services, we started to install RME. At the very ...

Gentlemen,I have a situation on 2 CiscoWorks servers. (LMS 2.5.1 with the latest SP’s on W2k and W2k3) The later is build with a backup from the first2 devices get their community string changed. This causes the devices to become unavailable in campu...

miheg by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there an easy, non-intrusive way to see if the RME database is loaded with inconsistencies?The Solaris box is running RME 3.5 only with no other CW apps. The reason I ask is the box has been acting kind of weird lately. This morning I had to do ...