cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We are attempting to start Resource Manager Essentials version 3.5 and we are running into problems when manually adding devices. We receive the following error:"Could not commit groups annotations" I cannot find any help. Does anyone have any sug...

Hi, I'm would like to know what kind of throughput I should expect to see in the REAL WORLD on the following interfaces, 1000, 100 and 10 mbps ethernet and also a clear T1 running PPP from a 3620 to 3620. I know that I shouldn't expect to see the ful...

Hi GuysI'm having issues with device discovery under CM 4.0.3 running with LMS 2.5.1 . Discovery appears to take forever and hang , when looking in the discovery.log file the following is the last entry recorded.2006/02/21 14:57:03 EvalTask-Devdiscov...

RME obviously knows what devices are routers and what are switches. How can I list only routers or put them in a group by themselves? We have hundreds of each and prefer not to group them one at a time by hand.

gstockton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking for free NMS tools to monitor the WAN links (up/down) , utilization,sending email alert when link goes down or utilization goes more than 90% ( threshold)Thanx Raju

raju by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I granulate Lotus-Notes traffic with nbar (maybe with a pdlm)? Every LN-traffic is useing port 1352, so how can I give priority to a db-request, and keep down a replication?Has anybody experience in handling LN-trafic?

slanker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am monitoring a Cisco 877 using SNMP to get real time data throughput on the dialer interface.It seems that mib data at .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.10.16 (.iso.org.dod.internet.mgmt.mib-2.interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifInOctets) is only updated after about 10...

amcusack by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we installed ITM 2.0 the ip telephony monitor pages opened find and we were able to add devices but when we put on ITM 2.0 IDU 4 we can not access the ip telephony monitor pages any longer. without having to reinstall itm is there a resolve to this p...

I'm working my way through the configuration guide for 12.2SX. In the section on "Supervisor Engine Redundancy Guidelines and Restrictions" is the following:-"Supervisor engine switchover takes place after the failed supervisor engine completes a co...

t-clarke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a device package for mds 9000 cisco switches which will allow ciscoworks to manage my mds 9120's. I'm pretty new to ciscoworks and just getting used to it but when I try to run ciscoview and select my 9120 device it says It doeesn't have the...

gstonian1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes