cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,what's daemon manager??and how can I stop it to execute a utility like changeport or resetpasswd.when I execute any utility this waring messages appears :Daemon Manager is running.Please stop Daemon Manager using net stop crmdmgtdbefore using this...

Hi,it would be beneficial,if anybody suggest any tools to monitor the network with following requirements.We have our switches in the ring topology. Now we are monitoring thro. Whatzup kind of s/w for the identification of reachability failures. It ...

balajitvk by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work in Telecom Provider, and there are several VLAN 1.VLAN 1 : in witch connected servers2.VLAN 2 : in witch connected switchs..3.VLAN 4 : in witch connected end stations in witch VLAN i should put CiscoWorks LMS 2.2 server??

I'm doing a fresh install of VMS 2.3 and I've gotten past the first disc on the install. Then the docs say to put in disc 2, and there should be 3 exe files on the CD. I only have setup.exe which is for the CSA MC 4.5. From what I've been reading,...

kdamisch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using LMS 2.5 / DFM 2.0 , with ~ 160 devices. My problem is that there are some events that remain active although they became obsolete. I tried to rediscover/delete devices, I reinitialized the whole DFM database, but these events continue to ...

aslyuch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes