cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm working my way through the configuration guide for 12.2SX. In the section on "Supervisor Engine Redundancy Guidelines and Restrictions" is the following:-"Supervisor engine switchover takes place after the failed supervisor engine completes a co...

t-clarke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a device package for mds 9000 cisco switches which will allow ciscoworks to manage my mds 9120's. I'm pretty new to ciscoworks and just getting used to it but when I try to run ciscoview and select my 9120 device it says It doeesn't have the...

gstonian1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me if I can see my port utilization on all my switches 2950 and 2970, without configuring the snmp agent on switches? I want to see the utilization in percents % or in Mbytes, somthenog like that. If it is not possible without SNMP, ...

I've been searching for any documentation on how autonegotiation works? In addition I've been trying to find the RFC that covers autonegotiation. Can anyone provide links?Thanks.

gousers99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everibody, I have a router 2801 with IOS c2801-ipvoice-mz.124-2.T3, I try monitoring E1 channel using snmp but does not work, Now I have a router 3660 and I enable the OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.4.0 on software called Ip monitor and works fine, ...

ocajica by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm very early in a LMS install/config and I've run into something confusing. Under Common Services -> Device and Credentials -> Device Management I have added three of my switches. However when I go to Device Troubleshooting -> Device Center the lef...

jimbartus by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes