cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have LMS 2.5 working fine backing up switches but i have a query regarding restoring switches. Just say a switch is replaced, so its a blank config. If i were to attempt to restore the switch config using netconfig, would it not copy the config fro...

I have installed LMS2.2 on Solaris 8. But it seems I do not need to install or set up MIBs to lauch RME/DFM/Device Manger and other applications. Below are my questions regarding MIB installation and configuration; I could not find answers from Cisco...

I install LMS 2.5 on a windows 2003 I install all SP2 for CS, CM, RME, DFM.After the Install, the server works fine.I run an discovery device this morning an LMS discovery state are in Running state since 5 hours.I reboot the server an after reboot i...

rherve by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On Solaris, /var/adm/ is getting filled up. Can I safely delete these diretories/files from CLI?/var/adm/CSCOpx/files/sw_images/ios/system//var/adm/CSCOpx/files/sw_images/job_results//var/adm/CSCOpx/files/sw_images/cat//var/adm/CSCOpx/files/archive/i...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS 2.5 (running CS 3.0) and QPM (running CS 2.2) are each installed on different servers (Windows).We want to import the LMS devices in QPM via "Import from csv file". Is this still possible? Unfortunately this failed with the following message: "Th...

rdasiman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using LMS 2.5 and I was wondering if there was a way to completely remove every device and everything associated with that device from the lms database and essentially start over? I was just going to uninstall and reinstall but wasn't sure if ...

schadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running LMS 2.5 and am seeing a few strange problems with user tracking. I have about 500 phones but cisco works shows upwards of 1200 phones being discovered. If I run a report showing these phones, each phone will have a minimum of 2 records -...