Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

IOS

I am going to purchase 22 cisco 1841 routers with IOS advanced security.Now I wonder how can I diferentiate the IOS loaded in router is original one or copied one...please advice me.

ishwar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Qos

Hi, is there a way to differentiate normal web surfing and downloading of files on a router using Cisco QoS. I would like to limit the bandwidth at which people, within my LAN, can download files from the Internet. As for web surfing, I do not want t...

Hi allI'm after a snmp oid to get NAT stats for routers, in particular the number of active NAT translations. I've found an oid for a vpn concentrator which is kind of like what i want but i need one for routers, can anyone assist?This is the link fo...

pokey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BBSM MTU Problem

We have implemented a BBSM server for a customer at their data centre. Remote site users connect to the Internet through BBSM via GRE tunnels from a defined guest VLAN over the WAN via wireless connectivity.Computers are successfully located and auth...

I have a problem that I need some help with. I have a copy of cisco works loaded on two systems. I'm trying to manage a bunch of Cat2950s. Problem is that on one when you bring up one of the 2950s in the cisco view it will allow you to monitor an...

kltaylor1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured archive management in LMS 2.5 to keep a maxmimum of 3 versions. The job however just hangs on "pending" for every device. I have been unable to use this purge since installation, I have also patched using the December 2005 update...

cbeswick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can DFM receive SNMP traps e.g copy-config trap and send email when desired trap comes. If not is there any tool which is good for that purpose.(fit with DFM 2.0.3) Any experience with SNMP traps and DFM 2.0.3

u346874_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,We have got WAN consists of high speed serial and DS3 interfaces and I intend to limit multicast traffic max up to 30 percent of link.Rest reserved for other traffic. I am thinking to implement CAR to achieve this. Can some one please help t...

fathar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes