cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.7 VM and after a reboot Prime no longer captures wireless client data in monitoring tools. And the WLC is working and capturing the wireless clients and in Prime Maps the wireless clients are captured there so an...

i try to match discord voip with class-map rulematch protocol rtpno success  i seen voip traffic is udp with destination port range about 50000-50100 why match protocol rtp is not working?maybe is better to use access-list? what is the right way?

sash1010 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 5 switches and one of pc is connected to one of the switches so I want to know how to find out that pc belongs to which switch??what are the commands??? Do I have to write show mac-address-table to every switch to find out that pc mac is there...

Samaj0101 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to know the steps that I need to do to give WebUI access for one of my users that have only NBIread permission.I see that I can add them into the System-monitor group that has WebUI permission.But I prefer only to add them WebUI p...

YehudaC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes