cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

i have the following subnet 1.1.1.0/26, i will expand this subnet to 1.1.1.0/24. i will change the subnet mask for the ethernet interface from 255.255.255.192 to 255.255.255.0. and i will change the subnet mask for all the devices connected to this s...

paltel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have afther 5 days build a complete new ciscoserver. But i run against one error. Error in Communicating with DCA ServerWhen i try to start it from the cli with pdexec dcrserver is comes back with "Apllication dcrserver not registered" What to do??

This relates to Campus Manager 4.0.1 from LMS 2.5The search facillities of User Tracking and UT Utility are now case sensitive for hostnames whereas in LMS 2.2 I don't remember it being so. The way Campus Manager has discovered devices means that our...

nstevens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a high number of devices that ciscoworks shows up as an SNMP icon from "check device attributes"? All device attributes are correct as I have checked. Does this mean that Ciscoworks reaches them by snmp?Consequently I cannot use netconfig.Thes...

woods8 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From RME you can compare startup and running configs from - RME > Config Mgmt > Compare Configs (I'm not at work now but think that's correct). Once you get to this point in the browser, you can compare startup/running, 2 versions and a couple of mo...

Hello,I have a Cisco 3620 box with NM 1FE-2CE1 and NM-30DM. I am using it as a RAS. It has 32 MB RAM and IOS is 11.1 (20) AA2. It hangs and stops responding than we have to reload it by force. Please help me in this regard. Should I upgrade its RAM u...

meerz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to do an SNMP lookup of the connected station's MAC address per port on a Cat6509 switch. I have followed the documentation on how to look up each component to find the VLAN, MAC, port# and ifIndex. The problem is that the port to ifindex...

Hi all,I have a newly installed Ciscoworks LMS 2.5 server on a Windows 2003platform. We are having an issue with discovering switches that areconfigured in a cluster via Cluster Management Suite. Because of theability to manage several switches via a...

alvaradof by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Does anybody has issues with bbsm landinpage and windows xp sp2 clients with Windows FW active? It seems that the landing page doesnt work with fw enabled. if you disable it everything works. (i think its icmp?!?!) but in an hotspot enviroment you...