cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have installed cw2000,but the ciscoview application cannot view the device catalyst2950.it's warning:Resulting class definition does not exist on server!com.cisco.nm.cvw.devpkgs.CatQdm.Descriptor.ciscoview's version is 5.5 and the device package's ...

chenyx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllDoes anybody have a idea how to supress snmp and log events of a isdn pri interface, because I´ve executed the Cisco commands recomendation on the interface but doesn´t work because the NMS still recive a lot of snmp events of these pri inte...

I am using the local database for AAA but when you log into the console and you enter the username and password it doesn't put you into level 15 like the telnet and http sessions. Any suggestions?

wrwiii122 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After I upgraded to LMS 2.5 I have encountered the following issues:Campus Manager 4.0:Received blank page when accessingCampus Manager 4.0 -> User Tracking -> Customer report windowsI’m trying to create some custom reports to run daily from the cli ...

jjiles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to store the phone table of Campus Manager in LMS 2.5? In the previous version of the LMS there was no way to access this table. We would like to access this table for postprocessing purposes. But for this it must be stored somewhere a...

6tschraml by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using CNA 2.0(1) on my network which consists of 8 2900XL-EN switches and 2 2950-24-XL switches. I am running CDP and ip http svr on all switches. When I setup the community, I am able to add any switch by IP and have it discover all its neighbou...

shawn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Cw2k with RME 3.4 of RWAN installed on Windows platform. Even though the devices are sending NTP synchronised syslog messages (with correct time) to Cisco Works server, the Syslog analzer results shows permanant 6 hour time lag from the act...

habeebk by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i look to the campus device discovery report ("All device report"), I have some reachable and unreachable devices because i don't manage them and they are in a private IP/SNMP domain. I just can see their IP address and their neighbor (which is ...

ppondaven by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes