cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi to All, i got some MIBs in Prime (for UPS monitoring) , however something was wrong and when polling the UPS from within prime with this specific MIB i got the message "no data is available". When polling from another MIB browser software, this sp...

Ditter by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are defense contract with government.We are planning to use C9300-48T-A  and C9300-NM-8X  part numbers.To approve these parts, in our process, we need to provide following information to our customer.I am looking for followings.1.) Company l...

Is there any way to archive the running-config of a individual device to an individual repository?Everything on Cisco Prime is archiving to one repository, all devices. I want my Wlan Controller to be archived to a different repository. does anybody ...

Hello I have had my email server running for 2 or so years and all reverse/forward dns and PTR records as well as MX and so on and so forth have all been verified and have worked up until my 55008-X crashed and am using my 891f. I have to believe the...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

please what router or switch can I buy to  use for ccna and ccnp. preparation  because I understand there are 5 kinds of switches and for router i dont know much as at now. suggestions and advise will be appreciated and how many routers and switches ...

Hi,is there a chance to catch a guru here to help me filter out some very annoying messages on IOS XE SDWAN sw, that happen on console while vManage does some activity? Cisco TAC responded that he knows about "no logging console" only...ESM got on my...

Hi guys, i have a cisco fpr 1000 series, the default configuration had a bridge interface with a static ip of 192.168.1.1 that contains all the inside ports from 2 to 8, i removed port 3 from that bridge and assigned that port a static ip which is 19...

AhmadZ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes