cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

not sure if there is something im missing or if there is a problem with the chassis or module I have tried other module of same type no difference not sure if im missing a set to configure this or possible chassis problem   F241.8.22-2921-1#show inv...

Jamwils4 by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I want to install the application "Cisco Prime Network Vision" according to cisco prime network 5.2.0 and I have a problem: I install javascrpit "JavaSetup8u251" to allow me to install "Cisco Prime Network Vision " in window 10but it is impossi...

HelloI want to install the application "Cisco Prime Network Vision" according to cisco prime network 5.2.0 and I have a problem: I install javascrpit "JavaSetup8u251" to allow me to install "Cisco Prime Network Vision " in window 10but it is impossib...

Hi There, Just having issue with smartnet collect not going through the proxy setting/server.We have checked the proxy server and smartnet collect is not making connection with proxy server at all and tempting to connect cisco smartnet collector data...

Hello I need to upgrade the CIMC for a PI-UCS-APL-K9 but i don´t found the drivers or utility for this. I woud lie to know if i can upgrade this with the huu utility for ucs 220m4, or what could be the correct way to do that. Thank you

cnogueral by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! tftp not working

I'm trying to upgrade the IOS on my 1761 using PumpKIN and it's failing.i'm able it ping the PC from the router and vis-versa.PumpKIN is giving me this msg:UDP packet received failed.inbalid opcode(0) during transfer received.Any ideas on what could ...

garyrivers by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What options do I have to send a message live to already connected AnyConnect VPN users?  I would like to use it outside of the typical banner message for those who would not see the banner at login because they stay connected to the VPN for extended...

cyclotol by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Beginner............. I  have found myself supporting a network within a private MPLS network.  VRFs are configured and  I have worked out how they operate at Layer 3 ie., VLAN interface and its routing information within each VRF as necessary, inclu...

SC856 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My web GUI to RV325 router worked but now I cannot access it any more. Everything including openvpn and VLANs setup are still working but I'm unable to access and make any changes anymore. Restart by turning power off and on does not help. Thinking u...