cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am trying to route between different VLANs using layer 3 switches in packet tracer, I attached an image of the network, each layer 3 has an SVI for a particular VLAN, for reference MS0 is 192.168.1.1 for vlan 11, MS1 is 192.168.2.1 for vlan 12,...

jv5841 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2950 switch in which I am trying to configure muntiple vlan interfaces for management but also to create subtnes. When interface VLAN1 with the IP address 192.168.20.1/27 is up and I create another vlan interface for vlan30 with the IP addre...

I'm sure this is extremely basic, but it's the first time I have been tasked with doing this , I want to be sure I have it down and not mess up our network.  If I create a VLAN , I can assign ports on a switch to that VLAN and as long as that switch ...

JohnW63 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, We are getting a temperature Alarm for a Nexus 7700 switch which we think is a false Alarm and wish to increase the notification threshold.After checking the Documentation found that Automonitoring - Device Health is the policy triggering t...

ahL by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a 3 ANS e.g 100 200 300 when advertised to the internet 100 200 300 ASN path is shown, i would like to overwrite the ASN and remove 100. So ASN path to the internet will only be 200 300. I used "as-override" command under address famil...

aprasad11 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, I have a router that I have configured ssh on with local aaa authentication enabled. I am prompted to login, but the login is prompting access denied. Curious as to why this was happening I enabled telnet to test as well. Using the same conf...