cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone know if NCS5501 support config backup via SNMP/TFTP? I am trying to backup the device, but with no luck...   From debug snmp request: snmpd[1001]: t6812 DO-SET: [0] OID:1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.55.XXX.YYY.ZZZ.11 snmpd[1001]: t6812 DO-SET: [0] ob...

Energia by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, I need to use IP SLA on PI and I'm looking for some information in Web but I don't found any information that validated either is possible or not to configure IP SLA on PI version 3.2. I need to know if possible and some user guide. Tha...

Hi, EEM newbie here, so please go easy on me ;) I have several VG224's that randomly get the state "REM_ONHOOK_PEN" and when you pickup the analog phone attached to that VG224 port, you dont hear a dialtone. We opened a TAC case, sent debugs to them ...

Good afternoon, I have a problem related to CISCO CNA. When I go in ACL appears the string error and a number , which is aparetemente the erroneous line . Does anyone have a solution? It is happening in all the switches . I will attach the pri...

hi,   How many net flow destinations can be configured on Cisco Router?   we already have 2 Net Flow configured, one for Solar Winds and another one for  logrhythm can i add third , what will the impact to router resources..    need your support..   ...

I am trying to create a CLI template for Prime 3 that will go through all L3 interfaces on a switch and if an interface has a specific ip helper-address entry then replace it with a new entry.  For example, I may have 5 or 10 L3 VLAN interfaces on a ...

vantipov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with a deployment of CPI 1.3 and I have been tasked with upgrading it to CPI 2.1.According to the Cisco documentation I need to apply "patch 4" from the CLI before I can upgrade. I downloaded the file and when I try to tftp the file...

Hi Guys, I have a cisco ASA 5510 with vpn split tunneling and everything working fine. But the task i have now is that i need traffic for a specific site(cloud) to go through the co-operate network because i want it to use the default gateway of the ...

OLU84 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes