Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASR 1002 CGN

Hi, I have old Cisco ASR 1002 and I want to run CGN but not sure if required licenses.  it's running Ipbase tech package and the ip nat mode CGN is not there. Any help. 

We have following model of nexus 5 k and I could not enable feature for netflow.Is nexus 5k C5596UP model does not support netflow ?is there any other way can we configure NetFlow ?show moduleMod Ports Module-Type Model Status--- ----- --------------...

ddesai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I've got a Catalyst 3650 as master switch, with vtp managed vlans (3/10/11, etc...), but no ip routing between them, so no svi IP except the management VLAN (50). Let's say 192.168.50.100/24. Each VLAN has a linux server, permitting DHCP ...

tonysky22 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiin my organization we are going to have a online traning session by logging to a particular website. is there any tool were we can monitor the website and see number of hits, availability, ip address which are accessing it etc. i have URL monitorin...

Hello communityIn  Cisco academy it says that P2P network works efficiently for instant messaging applications, and then I thought what protocol works for Whatsapp since it does use a centralized server. Apparently it seems they use Extensible Messag...

Hello, everyone,I wanted to ask, since I need to implement an EoGRE tunnel between a device that has OpenWRT and a Cisco ASR920; OpenWRT supports GRETAP tunnel which allows me to implement EoGRE tunnel. On the Cisco ASR 920 router that has version15....

Dieghito by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're trying to create a terminal server to be reached over cellular.  We have an IR1101 with an attached IRM-1100-4A2T, offering 4 Async ports 0/4/0 through 0/4/3.  Going through the documentation, I have created the following configuration to reach...