cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone.   I have a customer that had Prime 3.1 and they got satisfying "Disassociated APs" reports from it. Now they have prime 3.2 which doesn't seem to be doing the same thing. It gives a too much detailed report not only the disassociated AP...

According to the instructions from Cisco, I need to1. set the laptop IP to 192.168.45.2/24 (check) # ifconfigem1    Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 34:E6:D7:53:45:D5            inet addr:192.168.45.2  Bcast:192.168.45.255  Mask:255.255.255.0          ine...

fmc1000.mp.png

Hello All,   Device: ISR4331/K9   I'm not familiar with "SM" slots on the ISR devices and I was wondering if someone might be able to tell me if there's anything plugged into the "SM 1" slot based off the show inventory command shown below?   # show ...

Hi Guys, First of all, pardon me if i post on a wrong sub forum.   So, I have a question about the methods to plot inbound & outbound traffic to a specific network, as you can see the topology below :     We have a Cisco 7609 as the Router Edge and ...

Topology.png

Hello!  I have a work network that is separated into vlans.  Currently, our AV network is on a completely separate circuit from our data network.  The question is this- our AV director would like folks who sign into the guest network to have access t...

Hi,   How can I use variables in EEM aplets ? I tried this method:   action 1.0 cli "copy bootflash:/$(SWITCHNAME)_$(TIMESTAMP).cfg"   but it actually takes the values from variables before putting int config mode. So when I enter this command I have...

Stv_666 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This question is similar to the one here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/network-management/help-with-tcl-scripts-to-do-show-commands/td-p/1731560   I have a Cisco access point that runs IOS. It currently broadcasts an SSID which supports AES or ...

Sam Brynes by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to configure routers (ISR4321 & 4221) to send an e-mail whenever there is a specific match in syslog. When I try EEM it seems that the client (router) is not authenticated by our e-mail server. I have found many tcl scripts on the internet, bu...