cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, Does anyone know a way of triggering on assignment of a DHCP address to a router?  Is it easier to catch it as a syslog event?   if a router is configured with: interface g0/0   ip address dhcp    ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 dhcp

Is it possible to write a script that would start a capture point and then stop it after 5 minutes and then export it to a tftp server, then again wait for few minutes to re-start the capture point and repeat the whole process again?   We need to cap...

cofee by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I hope some one can guide me on the upgrade process.   We have Cisco Prime 3.0.0.0.78 on UCS appliance PI-UCS-APL-K9 and plan to upgrade to 3.1.7   I read, HA has to be removed first before upgrade, It would be great if some one can guide on...

saleem pc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, I have client MAC addresses I want to know when they connected, for how long, and when they drop off the wireless. I also would like to set up an email alert for when specific devices disconnect from the wireless network. Is this even possible...

Hello people!   I own an Cisco RV340W router. Sadly there is no option to turn off radio (2,4 and 5 Ghz wireless network) by schedule. By turning off I mean "turn off", not only preventing connection. I tried to connect by telnet or ssh but down't se...

SB-TRE123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes