cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, I did some pretty wide searching across Cisco documentation and forums out there, though I still cannot find the correct command. I have a Nexus 9372 and I also tried scouring through the "Logging" commands one-by-one to possibly end-...

Hi any TCL wizards out there may be able to help me with this script We have huge menus running on our devices and I wanted to block the menu and alias syntax from the running config I put this script together from bits on the forums and its working ...

Hi Everyone, Good day, We are looking on using a Cisco 1941 for our medium sized busines with HWIC-2FE module since we have 3 WAN links (DSL, 3G Wireless, Copper leased line) going to the internet. however I would also like to use this feature call...

We are setting up a new location and had installed an ASA-5506-X.  The installers set it up with our chosen network name and Password.  ADT security came in and set up our security system and for some reason changed our network name and password.  Th...

Hey Guys, So we have big and feature rich Cisco Prime monitoring tool for all types of networks... but simple HTTP web page health-check monitoring is missing? I'm looking just for simple HTTP URL health-check , and Cisco Prime should tell us if web ...

EvaldasOu by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently upgraded our Cisco Prime to 3.1 and I am looking to see if there is a way to run a show command on selected devices and return the output to a txt file. Basically what I need to do is figure out which devices are not configured for ip ssh...

tvancamp6 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I am using ASR 1001-x, version 15.4(2)S0a, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1). When the server sending POD request via command radclient, ASR 1001-x receives the POD but cannot disconnect the session. Seems it cannot find the username. Same POD comma...

gzterrymo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EEM Scripting

Hello All, We have created an EEM script(attached it) in Lab, it worked fine. When we tried to implement it in Production router then the output of the action 2.0 comes out to be blank. The only difference b/w Production and Lab router is IOS. I hav...

Shri2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes