Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Load a TCL Script from Startup?

I was wondering we have templates for our managed devices. We have 3 or 4 TCL scripts per device, when we add a new device we load the template and then manually add the TCL script to the correct folder. My question is there any way to load a TCL fr...

astoffel1 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS 4.2.5 Compliance template

I have created a compliance template to check for port security commands on access ports.When I run this template against a switch ALL the ports are showing non-compliant.Including the management port and the trunked uplink port.  So it would seem th...

Help to choose VPN router

We use Palo Alto firewall pa-500. Now it does all the things: internet gateway, vpn server. We have 3 zones: Internet (two isp providers)Servers - About 20 physical servers (a lot of small virtual servers inside)WAN     - 80 vpn branches (10 branches...

Getting error : EEM configuration: policy file tm_suspend_ports.tcl could not be found

Hi All,  I'm trying to run an EEM with tm_suspend_ports.tcl , just uploaded the  tm_suspend_ports.tcl into flash:/  via TFTP but when I'm trying to register getting the error: Getting error : EEM configuration: policy file tm_suspend_ports.tcl could ...

demichel2 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EEM script to read from a file

is it possible to have EEM read from a file on an scp server, then load each line of that file into an acl?  Basically I want eem to update an acl periodically.  I know I can use eem to remove the acl from the interface and add the static parts of th...

SNMP OID does not work for 3750x

I am trying to poll for  dynamic MAC table from the switch now i am stuck as none of my  3750s cant  snmpwalk the .1.3.6.1.2.1.17.4.3.1.1 aka  dot1dTpFdbAddress snmpwalk -v2c -c public 10.60.128.4 dot1dTpFdbAddressDid not find 'zeroDotZero' in module...