Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 151AXM Mesh

Hi,I have a newly setup network of AP 150AX and Mesh 151AXM. The mesh AP's seem not to get connected even though the app says they are connected.The mesh AP's will flash blue for days. How do I troubleshoot these AP's?Thanks.

kasper by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community,I hope this message finds you well. I am conducting a research study focused on the challenges and opportunities of enforcing network policies across various domains such as campuses, WANs, and data centers. As experts in the fi...

krgael by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL rules

Hello community Please I am kind of stuck with the following exercise. I completed it 3 times and still I have no clue about those mistakes in the 2nd and last questions from this sshot below with the right answers:-Staring with the 2nd,SRC 192.168.1...

DanielCspedes_0-1693243598596.png

I have two border routers that get time from external NTP servers while delivering it to my internal network devices. Sometimes some or even all of the configured exrernal servers  go down, so we lose the sync. I am trying to write a script that chec...

asigachev by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have set CBW150AX by using the Cisco Business iOS app. That works fine. However I would like the possibility of monitoring and configuring by web interface but whenever I try to connect to the unit it times out.Why is it not possible to access t...

kasper by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I have Catalyst 9k switches and aps in my system. I used the meraki aps that I had in excess in a few regions. and this came back to me as a complaint. when I contacted my product supplier, he said to me that cisco catalyst and meraki aps h...

Hi Everyone                I hope you can help me with this issue. I have inherited a 50 device network that has multiple ip address ranges example 192.168 and 10.20. I would like to simplify this network down to a single 192.168 range. I have multip...

Hi,can somebody send me the latest OID list (pdf) for SG350-10MP switch.I like to switch on off PoE power of each individual Port by my home system OpenHab.best regards Julian 

JulianW by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

HI,  I have just installed a VM using the ISO file for a Smart License Server. For some reason the web page isnt running and doing some simple commands looks like nothing is listening on port 8443.I need the serial number to raise the TAC case but do...

willchris by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning all, First off, I hope I am posting this in the correct section, I apologise if I have posted it in the wrong section.So I'm looking to get into networking currently, though I'm on a course for Cyber Security, which covers CCNA 2020.I've...

Linchpin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes