cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have DCNM 10.1, I am trying to get the OTV Topology in the Topology Diagram, but it says no OTV found. We have 4 Nexus 7K running OTV currently. In order to get the OTV information to show up in the topology is there anything special I need to do? ...

i want to monitor interface traffic in/out by eem and the if the values is overer than some value i will change the policy.for examplemy router is 2821 is have 2 fastEthernet port , i want to monitor the traffic on fasE1/0 if traffic over than 80Mbps...

hatman by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all members, 1 ) I need suggestions regarding how we can monitor the APs which are associated with WLC 5520. We are using Nagios for our daily monitoring. 2) Is there any other open source software available to perform the monitoring easily. Thank...

Hi, I have a Cisco router ASR 9010 which has a module A9K-2T20GE-L and I request to use Transceivers 1000-Base-T in order to connect an HP Server DL360 Gen 9 (Network Adapter 4x1GbE) . As per Cisco Compatibility documentation, this module (A9K-2T20GE...

Hello experts, I have a Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.0 system that I am setting up email notifications for alarms that get registered. It appears the email notifications for alarms can only be set for both alarm severity level and the "Category" in w...

beitland by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ports managments

Not a expert,....Have a two SG 300 managed switches Have been able to connect to them by IP addresses and log in. Find a port setting,..but trying to figure out if it is any chance I can see what is connected to it,what port # , maybe just IP.

Resolved! Check LAN speed

Hi all,  I have a problem with LAN environment, people complains that the network work slowly, the application also works slowly.  I did a test with ftp server and the transfer rate was approx 5 Mb/s (I have transferred 150 MB) and the speed configu...