cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, In Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.1 (2.1.0.0.87)  the Catalyst 3850 are treated as wireless controller. Is there a way to eliminate the minor alarm: "Config differences found between NCS and Controller" from being generated? The WS-C3850-24P  ...

Hi, i want to 1. make a EEM script that triggers a TCL script when it receives a specific debug message. 1. i want the TCL thats triggered to grab the Debug message. so for example, trigger TCL script when you get a debuge message that conatins STATE...

p3tter123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm noticing the output queue drops on my 3850 has huge values across virtually every port. Is there a way I can trigger some sort of EEM script to dump the packets to a wireshark file when queue drops are detected on an interface so I can see what a...

i have a question please see attached image i have three remote site 1,2,3 these are connected via MPLS cloud from DATA center 1 and DATA center 2 remote sites does not have direct internet connection they take this service from data center and DATA...

I was wondering we have templates for our managed devices. We have 3 or 4 TCL scripts per device, when we add a new device we load the template and then manually add the TCL script to the correct folder. My question is there any way to load a TCL fr...

astoffel1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes