cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a Cisco 891 router that is not synchronizing with NTP servers. Four NTP servers are specified in the config: Router#show running-config | include ntp ntp update-calendar ntp server 0.pool.ntp.org ntp server 1.pool.ntp.org ntp server 2.pool...

lmartin80 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I hope that you are good. Can you please help me about a problems below:     I configured snmp trap in too  switchs types: WS-C2960+24PC-S that run  ios 15.0(2)SE6 and switch catalyste 4500. For the first typs,device types cannot appears in cisco...

Hi All, I have an issue between nexus 77k and prime infrastructure (PI) where ssh sessions at the PI end are kept in ESTABLISHED state and on the Nexus they appear as tcp sockets (they do not appear as vty lines).  Nexus 77k are running multi-context...

gzelks by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to filter multiple syslog messages. With the discriminator command i seem to filter only one message not more. Anybody know how to do this the best way?  With kind regards, Martijn

mgruyters by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Prime Infrastructure 1.4 and I am needing to set up RADIUS Authencation.  I am using Microsoft Network Policy Server.   I have done all of the setup on both systems.  I have matched up the settings the best I can on both systems.  I am try...