cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, I would like to ask about syslog server. So in my office I have more than 30 switches, ASA, router & etc.But I would like to parse the log through syslog server. So I wonder should I make more than one syslog server to accommodate all of my...

Hi, My PI2.2 is behind a Firewall where my local IP address (192.168.1.2) is translated to an outside global IP address (12x.xx.xx.xx):                                                                                                                   ...

Hi,I have Netflow Top-Talkers configured on couple of devices for the top 10 and sorted by Bytes, the results of “sh ip flow top-talkers” command shows the amount of Bytes but I could not determine if this amount was the average in 5 seconds or t...

Hi all, We have a very old Ciscoworks box doing some management for us. recently we replaced a ASR 1K with a 3945e. Ever since we did this, Ciscoworks is alerting on the wrong interface of the 3945e. I have performed a new discovery and still we get ...