cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.I am working with the Cisco Prime Infrastructure API to build a small web application for a specific tasks - mainly opening interfaces with a specific CLI template and also shutdown interfaces. I have been trying to use the documentation on the...

arnarl141 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UNSUPPORTED OID

Hi, i want to monitor Memory, for Cisco Router from Solarwinds NPM. But i get OID type unsupported.Please help me to solve the issue.Details are as follows.OID- "ciscoMemoryPoolUsed"  /  1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.48.1.1.1.5Router details - Cisco router Cisco 2...

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but... I currently have a 2504 WLC and 3 Aironet 2602i AP's with a private network set up. I need to add guest access for visitors. Is it possible to configure this with the equipment I have currently?...

roy_hayes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New installation of Prime Infrastructure 2.2.0 (PI-VA-2.2.0.0.158.ova)installed fixes/software/device packs:PI 2.2.1 Poodle Fix (installed)PI 2.2.1 Maintenance Release (installed,ncs stopped,rebooted)Prime Infrastrucutre 2.2 Device Pack 3 (installed,...

Hi experts  i have  a question on netflow statistics collection  and sending of info to a collector 1) is it possible to collect statics on version 9  and export them to version 5 format , if collector only supports version 5 ?ie is below a valid con...

I'm getting used to the Templates created in Prime Infrastructure, i'm wondering what types of custom templates people have created so far?I've created a username template- username $user privilege 15 secret $password  I'm just wonder possibilities t...

jhager001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes