cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,knowing that LMS 3.21 is a really outdated version of LMS I actually struggle with CM 5.2.2-UT Application.Environment:- LMS 3.21 (Mdf. 1.89, CMDeviceUpdates.CM522.v3.0)- Solaris 10- Cisco Catalyst 4510R+E (IOS-XE Version 03.03.00.SG)   Lineca...

hi there, can we patch the LMS 4.2.2 server with Windows periodic patches without any impact on the LMS application functionality? In QA, we found below information which is not updated: Q. Which Windows HotFix patches are supported for LMS 4.2? For ...

Hi! In my office I have my own wireless acess point. (Not cisco).I have the wireless protected using WPA because I don't want my employes use their phones to chat and pass the day doing all kind of stuff, except work.At this point I don't have proble...

Hi There,What would you recommend for managing a mix of 100+ devices across multiple sites (50+). These range from Access Layer switches, ASA, Routers, APs, WLCs.Ideally I'd like the functionality to schedule backups of devices, possibly schedule con...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card