cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having issues tring to the the updateSSLXXX.bat to complete. I am not sure if I am using the right parameters for the command in CLI. Help please?C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco License Manager\bin>updateCiscoSSLCert.bat 'C:\Program F...

I am using one of the latest 5000 series embedded routers and trying to get my TCL script to execute on Router startup, with little success.It's the first time for me, tho i've been through the relevent Cisco documents,  the official book on TCL scri...

KyleArnold by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have problem with syncing Nexus and NTP server.MGMT IP adress of Nexus is 10.24.130.137 and address of NTP server is 10.242.32.12, there is full routing and NTP reachbility between Nexus and NTP but Nexus is unsynced:N5k-04-A# sh ntp peer-status...

Dear all,              I add 4510 and 4507 in zhe  LMS ,but fault discovery failure.             Can  somebody help me           And  the job Inventory Collection also failed on 4500 and nexus ,Error message as shown below:Thank you

I am trying to setup snmp to tftp the run/start config files.My test setup is using a 3745 with 12.4(25d)snmpset v1.01 from snmpsoftI think I am close but continue to get an errorHere is the command I am using (line broken for clarity)snmpset -r:10.0...

Hello All,This is my first time here and hope this is right place to post this:I have a TCL script written by a very help person that sends a tone over my PA System from my CME.  I would like to have an EEM script to automatically run the script at c...