Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! LMS 4.2 License

Hi,I am trying to know if I add second license file to LMS, would it overwrite it or it wold add device count to existing devices.Thanks you for your help.(Joe)

Hi all,we brought a Cisco 881W-GN-E-K9 and we use it as main router.We have this network architecture: - the WAN (FastEthernet4 interface) is connected to the 192.168.0.x network- all the ethernet interfaces (FastEthernet 0-3) and the wlan are in 10....

Hello,Has anyone come across a probelm with bgp logging on 6509-e  with 12.2(17r)SX5 ?My logs are full with log entries which i cannot get rid of no matter what:BGP- ATF: EVENT XX.XX.XX.XX/32 RIB update DOWNBGP- ATF: EVENT XX.X.XXX.X/20 RIB update MO...

Hi,I'd like to know if there is a way to monitor the OSPF neighbors of all the VRF on a nexus 7k ?With the actual configuration, we get only the message from the default VFR, but none of the others.Here is the configuration :snmp-server location  ***...

Hi all,after reconfiguring my LMS 4.1 from snmp v2 to snmp v3 the endhost aren't reachable anymore. Before configuring the snmp v3 I have purged the endhost database in order to repopulate it. After the jobs run no endhost could be added to repositor...

Zoran BKV by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CSM 3.1. I wanted to update my IPS AIP-SSM 10 using CSM. How does CSM do the updating will it update the sensors incrememtatly?Cause if my sensor is on a older version will CSM just update it to the latest without regards whether it is able ...