cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Got an issue with nms server stopped, it is the full 3300 appliance not a vm, have tried:1.ncs stopncs cleanupncs start2.ncs stopncs redidb ( off the top of my head can't remember exact command for that one)ncs start3.tried reboot after ncs st...

Ben Cass by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, when I enter the login page to Cisco Prima Infrasturcture 1.2 via https://SERVERNAME/webacs I can enter my user credentials. After pressing login, I get redirector to the following URL https://SERVERNAME/webacs/j_spring_security_check. After t...

Kai Onken by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have the followin problem and after days of trials , now I don't know anymore what to do...Our network structure is the following (I hope it is clear):ISP ----[via RF Bridge]------ (aaa.bbb.ccc.138)  Router_WanToWiFi (192.168.1.1) ------[via ...

Some of the discovered items like phones are discovered and put into the diagram way to the left of the screen and can't be reached the only thing you see is the line that connects it to the switch. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this ...

In LMS 4.2 you could go under fault setting, then under the device and tell it to not monitor f0/0 but i do want it to monitor F0/1 and S0/0/0. How is the accomplished with NCS 1.3?

Hello We are running LMS 4.2.3 on a softappliance. Config fetch works fine. Protocol order is ssh and scp. VLAN fetch we configured the protocol order to SCP and TFTP. When trying sync archive i see the follwing error message:                     Sta...

mchristen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,                Kindly Support in configuring WebVpn on cisco router 1841 .                The problem is i cant find the command                 1) webvpn gateway xyz              //to configure web vpn gateway                2)webvpn con...