cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,i have the below/attached request for a partner and i could not see the gpl prices on the dynamic configuration tool. though, i belive that they are EoL but i still can not find their replacement on the Dynamic Config Tool. Please help me...

hi,i have cisco works with these versions:versions of LMS-campus manager 5.2.0-cisco view 6.1.9-cisco works assistant 1.2.0-cisco works common services 3.3.0-device fault manager 3.2.0-integration utility 1.9.0-internet work performance monitor 4.2.0...

Does anyone have or can point me to a cisco configuration generator in excel? We have a system with a lot of routers, and would like to keep the ACL's very similar (ingress) but just need to change certain variables (such as WAN IP).Thanks

t.khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Fellows,I have to drop some messages from the "show logging" command.Basically, I have to drop the events that contain the string "MAC_MOVE" or "NATIVE_VLAN_MISMATCH".I tried with the following command: (I called test to my discriminator)logging...

Hi All,after installing lms 4.2 i got some errors, for example:ERROR: You are trying to install on unsupported local.ERROR: Failed to authenticate [cmf] database.ERROR: Failed to start Database 'cmf' becasue: Database engine 'cmfEng' could not be sta...

We want to block foreign countries by ip blocks.  I am wondering if anybody has blocked foreign countries this way.  I went to http://www.find-ip-address.org/ip-country/ and noticed that china alone has 60 pages of ip blocks.  I would be doing this i...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NCS WAN

Hi,We already installed Prime LMS 4.2 and NCS 1.1.1 (soft appliance on a ESXi 5.0 environment) in one of our customers and we are also planning to install NCS WAN. However, we noticed that in the NCS WAN "Quick Start Guide" it is mentioned that we ha...

Hi GuysI'm attempting to set up a detector that fires when an application is seen.I've set up the flow monitor2951-HQ#sho flow monitor AppWatch cache  Cache type:                               Normal  Cache size:                                 4096 ...

pethomas by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes