cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!I have a 3750 switch.The status of the switch is rommon," switch : ".there is not an IOS in the switch....Are there ways to install an IOS excepted xmodem???Thanks...Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

oded-levi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Cisco have any plans to incorporate the CiscoWorks User Tracking Utility into LMS Prime 4.2 or any newer version of LMS? This tool is very useful in identifing where a computer or device is located on a switch. I know SolarWin...

Greetings Network GurusI and doing a little research for my masters, I am going to monitor the DNS queries generated between my computer and a server as I try to install some software. Which program can I use to monitor dns packets as the devices com...

pradorock by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to use tcl to configure multiple IP SLA operations. Unfortunately, this is not working. I'm using the following script:proc ios_config {x} {for {set n 1} {$n<=$x} {incr n 4} {puts [ ios_config "ip sla $x" ]puts [ ios_config "udp-jit...

bkimble by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,we have configured LMS to send emails when Interface Utilization is higher than 40% (default Threshold).The mails look like this:EVENT ID               = 00012QSTIME                   = Wed 07-Nov-2012 03:03:54 CETSTATUS                 = Ac...

Guys,I have a C3560 (C3560-HBOOT-M) Version 12.2(25r)SE1, RELEASE SOFTWAREMODEL  WS-C3560G-24TS-SWould it be possibel to configure netflow on this device.I don't see any ip route-cache flow command.Looking forward to your answers.Nik

Hi,I'm trying to get via snmp the next-hop address of the default route or the interface via it's known.Before It got deprecated, I used .1.3.6.1.2.1.4.21.1.7.0.0.0.0 (ipRouteNextHop). It returned the next-hop address of the 0.0.0.0, in this case.Now...

I just installed CiscoWroks 4.0 LMS on this network and I'm conducting an initial discoveryThe SNMP community settings for the devices are all correct, but when I do my discovery, CiscoWorks discovers the devices, but saysDevices newly added to DCR: ...

Hi All,In VPN 3000 concerntrator, I've enabled tftp, telnet, snmp. I've also successfully added the concerntrator into Ciscoworks LMS 4.2.2. All the ports are verified open to Ciscoworks. No question mark shows next to this device in the device manag...

ACE

Hi everybody,I need the part number/configuration of 1 unit of Cisco ACE (Application Control Engine) 4710 Appliance using the details below.Software  loader:    Version 0.95.1  system:    Version A3(2.7) [build 3.0(0)A3(2.7) adbui...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes