Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Redundancy FXO

Hi, we currently have CM4.1 and a 2811 with a PRI. We are thinking about utilising 6 POTS lines for backup external lines in case the PRI fails. Am I right in assuming I would need to buy another 28xx with VIC2-2FXO and VIC2-4FXO to achieve this or c...

Anyone ever used BAT and see this error:(I've cleaned up the format so that posting isn't too ugly)Result Summary: Insert for 283 PHONE passed Insert for 1 PHONE failedFailure Details :Device Name: BAT821309AFF491Error Code: -2147467259Error Descript...

loevans by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello my name is Zeb and I am wanting to learn VoIP. I have two Cisco 7905 phones and a 1720 router. My questions are what other equipment would I need to purchase in order to learn VoIP? and where can I find a HOW TO on VoIP? Any information would b...

brutus_27 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to say that my service runs fine in the emulator but not on the IPPhone (7960).I've got a input page and would like to use these inputs in another page.After all inputs a "*" must be placed.All works fine, but when I enter nothing the IP...

robinboer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I would like to provision a MCS 7815 server for dedicated MOH/TFTPThe remaining cluster will have 2 x 7835 servers.What is the process do I just not Do I do complete CM installation on the 7815 or just TFTP and Voice media streaming service.ThanK...

shaftstri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have installed the Forex, Yahoo, SotckChart, worldclock services out of the SDK . I keep getting an error that states that its not able to find the service URL. I am using a proxy server to access internet. RegardsMeer

mmali by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes