Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a customer that is upgrading from an older installation of CM 3.3(2) to 4.1, they have purchased 2 new DL320s and CM4.1-K9-DL320 software. My question is does this software include the OS, SQL and patches (as in the MCS version with the Spiri...

Hi All,Does someone knows if the VG200 series voice gateways requiere the Call Manager user or server licences to be connected with a Call Manager server?In the product brochures, there are no serial numbers of the user licences, as in the case of th...

Sorry Im new to VoIP.I want to setup a VoIP lab (for teaching purposes), what equipments do I need? - Which phone models should I choose? Is 7960G model good enough?- Call Manager - Does inline power switch necessary for voIP network? Can I use power...

after1111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently upgraded our local PRIs to the NI2 protocol variant. The biggest functionality we were looking to get was the caller name display. I have configured the gateway to use the NI2 protocol, but we still don't get caller name. Is there some...

Hello. I'm trying to utilize the Send JSP via an HTTP trigger and pass some parameters to the web page from the IPCC Script. The trigger works fine, but when I try to pull a parameter I defined in the script across I get the following error:javaBean ...

jfrelin by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I set http://ccm/ccmuser, the follow error apears to me:Error Type:Microsoft JScript runtime (0x800A138F)'undefined' is null or not an object/ccmuser/_top.asp, line 77All configurations are set to english and United States.Thanks.

rdamaso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes