Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is it possible to set up "Hold queues" using IVR AA on CME? The application is for a small call centre. We need to be able to place calls in a queue if all operators are busy....Is this possible, and where can I find some documentation on setting thi...

dszmandi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at installing IP Phones at a remote stie that only has a 768K Frame relay connection back to our host site. We have been running G711 codecs for all our other IP phones for the increased voice quality but since this remote site has only...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the recommended QOS settings for Cisco IP Phones.If all of the IP Phones belong to one VLAN then one simply enablemls qosmls qos trust cos on all interfaces, but what the approach should be if there is a layer III switch such as 4507 which is...

Hi,I have many prefixes to route to the same IP with a VoIP dial-peer on an AS5350.Is possible to configure more than one prefix for the destination pattern in the same dial-peer ?The prefixes are not consecutive numbers. Are random prefixes. Example...

rwawrig by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to enable the call forward all function on the non primary DN?I am running CCM 4.02(a).I know I can do this thru the user web page, but it would be better for the user if they didn't have to login to the web page to change this.The C...

jeck by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two remote offices both with CCME and CUE on a single gateway. Due to the limited WAN bandwidth we have configured voice traffice to run G.729. We are experiencing problem when one remote office is trying to leave voicemail message to the...

qni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes