Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all, We are trying to convert the DX80 from the Android-based software to CE software ( refer to document: Convert betweenCE software and Android-based software Migrate DX devices to CE software). Based on the document, it require the CUCM 10.5...

We want to migrate from Microsoft OCS/MOC to Cisco IMP/Jabber and have several Interdomain federations based on SIP. Looking at the documenration on CCO, ASA has to be configured as TLS Proxy. However, in all configuration examples ASA is within the...

Hi All, Racently I have received one email regarding my certification expired soon but not sure which exam code can be take and recertified it? Your Express Collaboration Systems Engineer Representative Cisco Certification will expire on Aug 25, 20...

I have normal Fax machine and a three in one Fax machine. i need to know hoe can i implement FoIP using those two devices. Assume Cisco Call Manager is already implemented.

Hi, I have a requirement to setup customize MOH for 3 different device pools. Each device pool contains around 200 phones/user profiles. I didn't see any particular setting in device pool to change the MOH, only place is phones/user profile. Then I h...

Suchi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guy , I am trying to register UCM-PAK with PAK code sent by Cisco , but i have ran out of idea what should i pasted on the page no. 2 (see attached ppt) , The page is asking "Paste the content of the License Request provided by Enterprise License ...