Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Currently investigating Cisco IPMA to use for a Manager Secretary solution.The environment is which I need to implement such a solution has a very spread and diversed number plan. Consider that it is not possible to group numbers. Still I need to ...

I was wondering if anyone knew what parameters I could pass to the ICD IP Phone Agent so that users would not have to key in their username on the phone every time. I tried some obvious ones such as "AgentID" and "UserID" but they didn't work. Anybod...

mmihalas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an odd request of me:I need to create a pilot point and hunt group that does the following:Incoming Call to Extension XXX (Pilot Point)Ring Employee "A" at Extension XXY, if they are busy or do not answer,Ring Employee "B" at Extension XXZ, if...

daiku by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently we are running our Call Manager 3.1 & Unity server with exchange 5.5. Later this year we will implement exchange 2003. What are the steps that we need to follow for our callmanager, are there manuals hor to do this ...hints/tricks ... ?

kpmgogcio by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes