Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi For IPMA to be implemented the Manager IP Phones should be of 7940,7960 and 7970.Is there any specification similary for the Assistant IP Phone..?regardsSundara Rajan.R

sundarr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Installing IPCC Express Enhanced version 3.5 with Call Manager 4.0. Attempting to login to XP agent workstation. Everything looks normal up to the "Connecting to CTI Server" splash, after which the app completely stops. The fastcall.exe process is...

framej by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I saw the following line from my trace:11:03:33.484 CCM|Digit analysis: match(fqcn="", cn="318", pss="Building1:AKL", dd="")What does Building1 represent? Is it a name of a Calling Search Space? Or is it the name of a Partation?Thanks,Lee

Hunt.Lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just to confirm the max. number of calls a NM-HDV-1T1-24 with 1 VWIC-1MFT-T1 and 1 PVDM-12 can be supported.Since PVDM-12 contains 3 DSPs, each DSP can support one conferencing session and each session can support six-party conferences. Does it mean ...

tomchan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It was pointed out to me that my message yesterday was probably lost in the thread & I should start a new message.The new CME Website URL is: http://ciscogroups.anvi.com/cme/index.html I've taken over for Pat as the maintainer of the site, and it has...

j.dyer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hve a Cisco Access Server 5300. Can it support both H.323 & MGCP at the same time? I have read numerous source and some said yes while others said no.Otherwise, I will have to resort back to my 2600 which I think it supports both.Any help apprecia...

Hunt.Lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In an frf.8 environment, virtual templates are used for atm--->frame-relay qos. doc-cd says that ppp-multilink interfaces automatically enforce a hard limit tx-ring 2.....my question: is it still necessary to reduce the tx-ring on the atm subinterf...

Hi,I am running CM 3.3.3 SR4a. I have about 40 7970s connecting to a stack of 3550-24-PWRs (Not Using external power cube). For the most part the phones are working ok, but I notice a few phones will freeze and need to be reset. I also notice ther...

fmarotta by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes