Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have CM 3.3.2(SpC) and I have one user that has a primary DN and a secondary DN.P.DN - 7096S.DN - 17096The primary DN hasCFBusy set to 17096CFNA set to 5681 (vmail)The Secondary DN hasCFBusy set to 5681CFNA set to 5681.So, When I call 7096 and if t...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have integrated CCM 4.0(1)(with latest patches) with cisco SIP Proxy server 1.3 of the service provider.I am able to make in bound & outbound calls & the codec I am using is 711ulaw on SIP trunk . I have configured the phone for G711. 1.SIP Trun...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running CCM 3.3.3 SR3 and 7970 phone load 5.0.3. The 7970 are setup in the same call manager date/time group, same device pool, same partion and CSS as 7940's and 7960's.7940/60 display the correct time, but the 7970 is 1 hour out. This only starte...

I want to check with Cisco what is the best solution to provide voice and video in the same device? I have checked all the Cisco IP phones but none of them are coming with the built-in camera to provide the voice and video in the same device. Our cli...

tomchan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a line group with a number of directory numbers. Regardless of the type distribution algorithm I use if someone puts their phone on callfwdall and you dial the pilot point for the Hunt List, the phone will still ring. Does anyone know ...

jeck by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have tried to registered a phone 7935 into call manager 3.3(3) sr2 and i have done the upgrade to sr4 but the problem is the same. Environment: Call manager without automatic registration configured, and 7935 connected. Synthom: 7935 stay o...

m.cucchi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been reading over the docs on the IPCC Express packages and ahve noticed that it only supports 200 agents. Is that per server/callmanager cluster? since you have to create CTI Ports for each agent.What if you have 300 agents all in one locat...