Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've read through the messages but maybe I'm missing something. How do you configure toll-bypass for certain area codes? For instance, I want to route Canada calls from a Canada site. For instance, if someone dials 91905xxxxxxx I want it to transl...

cobbc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are migrating a legacy PBX system to IPT. We had 20 Analog lines from the PSTN going to the PBX sone of which were private lines that would ring on specific individuals desks. We are considering replacing the 20 Analog lines with a T1 PRI from the...

I cannot seem to get my client to go “ONLINE” When I log onto the client I get a warning that the CTI System is offline and that the logon has been queued. Below is the information from the CTIOS Server. 46:30.728 Accepted new client connection fr...

Tc=Bc/CIR. Say CIR 8000bits/s, Bc 1000bits/s, Be 1000bits/s. Question:1. per interval, what's the maxium rate? CIR/8+Bc+Be=1000+1000+1000=3000 or Bc+Be=2000? 2. The definition for Be is the rate at which traffic is allowed to burst beyond the sustain...