Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are installing 20 - 7940 phones at a new site. The ext #'s are 1000-1039. ( they match the DID #'s).We have 30 phones at another site ( ext 5950 to 5999, These also match the DID #'s. I have two phones setup at my desk , one is ext 1039 ( new site...

w35379 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2610 with a 2V-NM module and 1-2FXS card, currently running c2600-is-mz.122-11.T3.bin.Since Cisco has been relabling their IOS's from what was just IP Plus to other as IP Plus Basic W/O Switching and have changed the file naming convention t...

I have a consistant MWI problem. The problem is when a message is left the MWI indicator does not cut on. If I press the resync MWI button the light will cut on. I am not sure what this indicates. To me it indicates that Exchange is functioning prope...

s.hills by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been unable to get the <CiscoIPPhoneIconMenu> object to work in any capacity. Can anyone tell me where I can find operational examples (there are no examples in the IP Phone Services SDK 3.33 - at least, none that a visual and MS Explorer sear...

rjjm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am continually seeing the error below in my Event Viewer application log. I saw it originally on this ICS and even after I performed a clean install. What is causing this and what can I do to fix it?Event Type: WarningEvent Source: AIC Server Age...

mbell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking up information for a phone, I get:"CM Reject: Max Phones Exceeded "We have plenty of licenses, like 200 but only 125 phones. What could be the issue and how do I check Call Manager to make sure the licenses have been inputted correctly.

ccobb258 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We (Cisco Advanced Services) are considering updating our popular "Cisco CallManager MCS" bootcamp. (See http://www.cisco.com/go/ndm)Quick Question: If you were to attend this class, what would you want to see in the next version? Please provide equi...

cberrima by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes