Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I need to collect the DOB from the caller and I need to validate it. Has someone created a java object that will return a boolean value with a string variable that has the suspect date in mm/dd/yyyy format? Or really any method is fine with me....

I am trying to create a script that tells the average wait time to callers. However even with only one call in the queue they are getting wait times of 20 minutes or higher. Is there any way to fix this or tweak it? I am running CRS 3.1(2)sr2.

I have a request from a customer for the end-user, when calling the queue, to hear the agent phone ringing instead of on-hold music. Is this possible? (I understand the reasons for hearing on-hold music and have explained this to the customer) Tha...

On my opening greeting, when I select the standard greeting, it's greyed out and I cannot enable it. I have a greeting recorded and everything else set up but I cannot enable it. all of the other greeting are enabled. Unity is 4.0(3). Whenever I call...

jaywydra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I get this message when running the message store config wizard. Exchange is offbox and Unity version is 4.0(3)"You do not have sufficient rights to verify specified users password"This happens at the point where I enter the password for the director...

jaywydra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed Cisco Personal Asst 1.3(4) and now that it is installed I can not get to the admin page. I go to http://<myservername>/pasystemadmin and I get an error message.I go to services and I see the PA services.PAServer will not stay running. I...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes