Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I was wondering if someone could please tell me about whether or not it would be possible to have a VoIP Dialogic card work together with CCM?Does it have to be 100% SKINNY in order to be recognized by CCM? I need to make sure that CCM treats it a...

victor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am encountering a delay between when calls are answered and the speechpath is connected. This is on CCM 3.1(4B) sp.C through a C2651 gateway.I have 'voice rtp send-recv' setup on the gateway. On ccm3.3 you can set "H323 FastStart Inbound" to true t...

ecclescf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any easy way to do authorization codes with CM without having to buy a whole authorization code package. All I need to do is validate a pin number and accept the call. I really don’t want to enter a route pattern for reach authorization co...

mdaswani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to find a solution for service observe. The barge-in feature in the call manager will not work due to the fact that the codec is G729 because it is going overseas. My CIO is ready to throw out the cisco solution and go Avaya VOIP. Currently we...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes