Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an issue with call park, the numbers are defined in the feature in ccmadmin, all callinsg search spaces are configured correctly etc. WHen I answer a call on the phone and hit more, park appears as an option however pressing the softkey does n...

woodcop by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need a solution to record 20 users phone calls. I have priced out the Eyertel/Witness products and it is very high. We are looking for something a little less expensive. These calls of the 20 users will need to be recorded all day long. Is there a...

m.hedberg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can this product be installed on a new DL380 server with nothing on it. The hardware detection cd is failing on the first splash screen everytime. I read somewhere that we will need to use SW-CCM-3.3-DL380= in order for the installation to work. P...

mgvogt11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Solid act light, not registered in CallManater 3.1(3a), cannot http://.../dev to connect to see status. Hard booted device and still have solid act light. Is this bad hardware, or is it a firmware issue?

Hi there, One of my client would like to know wether the QoS Policy Manager 3.1 can check the port status, utilization,throughput and performance of the switch? And if it is feasible, may I ask the way how to achieve it?many thanksDavid

dhcchan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes