Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have two PRI E1 connected to two gateways (3745) with MGCP. The layer 2 is bouncing from "WAITING ESTABLISHMENT" and "TEI ASSIGNED". I enable debug isdn q921 and debug isdn error, the only message I get is :ISDN Se1/0:15 SERROR: nfas_T3OOS_timeout(...

6rlopez_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, we are useing a CAT6509 with Native-IOS 12.1(13)E6 running to police our customers to a defined bandwidth. We would like to police different hosts, where every host should not get more than 512kbps, which is not the challenge at all. Our prob...

asarkany by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The hardware spec sheet shows a Dell 6600 4cpu handling up to 72 ports. It has the slots to accept more cards, can it handle more T1 cards? I am looking at 96 port on a single server using the Dialogic T1 cards. Any issues?Our current vms port u...

slc2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,we installed VMO 4.02 on W2003 Srv with Outlook XP and Terminal Services (for application). The Viewmail Options are in German, but a new message appears in English (From:, To:, Subject: and so on). Is there a registry key or something l...

schemberg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes