Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a 7750 with a MPR200, we are awaiting delivery of an MPR 300, so we can vlan seems with the MPR200 it's not possible. I have tried to get an ata 186 working, it picks up an IP address from net register, but doesn't want to register with CCM. I...

bedwards by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, my name is Ronald and i'm looking for a solution for our callcenter.Our callcenter gets their application thru citrix. now our call-operators (30 people) complain about the fact they first have to open the customers information (tel.nr. etc) the...

r.oosting by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone pls help me, about inbound dial peer? My setup is I have a 7200 VXR connected to a 5ess switch via a T1 connection. The the 7200 VXR acts as a gateway and gatekeeper, and i also setup a ATA-186 on the other network for me to make a inbound...

aayeras by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL,Have anyone try out Nepal R2 E1 with Cisco AS5300? is known as R2 Digital.But i not sure that it will work with AS5300?The Nepalese R2 signalling is based on the ITU-T R2 signalling (Q.4xx series of Recommendations). Interworking will be requi...

bigchan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have installed Productivity Services and have got MailView and Contacts working however, when I go into CalendarView it says that there are "No appointments scheduled" even though there are meetings scheduled in my Outlook calendar.Has any...

Is there any way to get ART/CDR to give me a bar graph of the number of ports in use over the day? Right now I can see what % of my calls are destine to the gateway... What I would like to be able to see is how many of my ports I am using.. I am I...

JeffG1 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes