Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am currently trouble shooting a frame-relay network with both data and VOIP traffic. One of my remote sites cannot make any VOIP calls across the frame. I am using Siemens HiPath 3550 w/ HG1500 cards which handle the voice g.723 conversion. I am...

t.whiten by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering if anyone can suggest of a way to debug CRA script during runtime.What I would like to do is for example add print statements telling me how the workflow went, and what the values for a particular variables are.Is there a way to do...

victor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloi'm working on a call center, whitch use ip phones in local area networks , and a voip gateway to PSTN networks. the connection between the lan ( ip phones ) and the voip gateway use VSAT, i encountred some Pb with voice quality, sometimes it wo...

cchajii by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!There is ATA-186 (AutMethod:4,PWD0=00,DialPlan:.T) that tune to work with CiscoGatekeeper 3620:gw-type-prefix 008* gw ipaddr 1.1.1.1gw-type-prefix 001* gw ipaddr 2.2.2.2gw-type-prefix 002* gw ipaddr 2.2.2.2gw-type-prefix 003* gw ipaddr 2.2.2.2...

savl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes