Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have inherited a Cisco Digital Media Manager 5.0 Server and 10 DMP's at one of our sites.The Content Manager would like me to retrieve all the content onto a USB Drive. It is curently stored on the DMM.Does anyone know of a way to do this as a bulk...

Hi,I have a cluster of CUCM in a 7825 servers. The publisher has one of the HD with orange light on, I check the RAID under the CLI and is in failure status. That make me think the HD is not working any more. Someone know if I can replace one of the ...

abrenes26 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I'm trying to configure a voice class codec on a AS5300 (IOS: 12.3(18)) but I got the following:Router(config-class)#codec preference 1 g711ulaw                                                           ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker...

With Gebran ChahrouriWelcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about ways that Enterprise Social and Video are woven into traditional Voice solutions and Architectures  with ...

I am trying to install a signed certificate from verisign on the SnS Show n Share box in my company, however when ever I enter the .pem and the cert files I get an error saying the certificate chain is broken. Any ideas?Also is there a way to stop Sn...