Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In my lab I had the following:Unity Server 2.4.6 (135) running with Exchange Server 5.5 in a Mixed-Mode Win2k Domain called unitytest.com. It is doing Unified Messaging. This is the only exchange server that we have. It is running on a Win2k server t...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To the Experts,<br><br>I am looking to see if my theroy is correct. I am running CM 3.0.11 and Unity 2.4.6.135. I was looking in the schedule section to see if there was a way to set a certain schedule by date. <br><br>For example, here at my work...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's one:<br><br>Does anyone know if there are any problems with locking down IIS4 on a Unity box in accordance to MicroSoft's security checklist? This would include things like disabling the admin website and deleting script mappings and parent pa...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Multi-site possibilities<br><br>Hi, I have a Call Manager cluster with one Unity server(246.135) connected to one exchange site.<br>The exchange server is running 5.5 on NT4.<br>The people in this company get mail from more that one exchange site. Th...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently heard that Cisco has "Certified" McAfee Virus scan for MCS Servers running Call Manager. Is this true? If so, is there any documentation stating that? Any release restrictions? I have several customers inquiring after hearing this fro...

stever by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I run an all subscribers report in either HTML or .CSV format, I get a failure notice. Only thing I can find are two app. log entries, ID's 30007 and 20004. <br><br>30007 reads: The description for Event ID ( 30007 ) in Source ( MALEx_MC ) could...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our customers is interested in upgrading their Unity 2.46 system to 3.0. The original system was installed as a Domain Controller and they would like to convert it to a member server. They understand the requirement to rebuild the entire syste...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Unity 2.4.6.135 server that cuts off external recordings after 35 seconds. Internal recordings do not have this problem. The caller hears no message from Unity, it just hangs up. I have checked the VAD settings on my callmanager and they are...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCM 3.1.<br>Unity 3.0(2)<br>TSP 3.0(2)<br><br>Do you have to reboot Unity or restart all Unity services if the primary CCM it is homed on is rebooted? Same Q if a temporary change had to be made on the Voicemail ports in CCM.<br><br>I've had a situa...

d1nnsear by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are the ports on Unity really physical ports or is it just licenses? If it is all IP what is really controlling the number of concurrent users?<br><br>With old analog VoiceMail systems if I needed to add more ports (to allow additional people to lis...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes